- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cruise the majestic Nile River in 4 Days 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, Visit Philae temple, Aswan Hight Dam with the extra tour to visit Abu Simbel temple (Optional), then Enjoy the beautiful scenery and visit Kom ombo and Edfu temples along the Nile Cruise journey to Luxor. In Luxor you will visit the famous Karnak and luxor temples, the Valley of the Kings, Queen hatshepsuit temple and the two colossi of Memnon. All Sightseeing Transfers, entrance fees and meals are included on this luxuriously relaxing Cruise on Egypt’s famous river Nile.
- Day 1: – Check in before lunch. Visit Visit Aswan high dam and Philae temple
- Day 2: – Sail to & Visit Kom-Ombo temple, then sail to & Visit Edfu temple
- Day 3: – Visit the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple and colossi of Memnon .
- Day 4: – Disembarkation - visit Karnak & Luxor temples & Final departure
Transfer to Nile Cruise / Aswan Nile CruisePick up from Aswan Train station / Airport / Hotel Transfer to Nile Cruise. Check in at 11:00am Lunch on board Visit the high Dam and Philae Temple Felucca ride on the Nile Dinner on Board Overnight in Aswan Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Kom ombo & Edfu TemplesBreakfast on board Sailing to Kom Ombo Visit to Kom Ombo Temple Lunch on board Visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu Sailing to Luxor via Esna Tea & Coffee on the Cruise sundeck Afternoon tea on sun deck Dinner on Board Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Valley of the Kings and Luxor west bank toursBreakfast on board. Visit Luxor West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon). Lunch on board. Free time at leisure. Dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Disembarkation – Karnak & Luxor temples tours & departure transferDisembarkation after breakfast (08:00am) Visit Luxor East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temples) Final Departure transfer to Luxor Airport / Train station / Hotel on the East Bank Meals: Breakfast
- Meet and Assist upon arrival & Departure
- All transfers by A/C modern vehicles
- Accommodation for 4 days / 3 nights on F.B basis
- Meals as indicated in the Cruise itinerary
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Assistance of our personal during the tour
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)