- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy the experience you deserve through our 5 days Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, sail through the Nile River on board our luxury Nile cruises and feed you sool with the real beauty of travel, enjoy discovering the hidden secrets of the ancient Egyptians in Luxor & Aswan, visit the most famous attractions such as Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Queen Hatshepsut temple, and more, your 5 days Nile River cruise will be accompanied by a private Egyptologist tour guide and with high-quality services, so don’t hesitate and book now!
No details found.
Luxor Nile Cruise Tours- Memphis Tours Egypt will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor - Transfer to embark Nile Cruise before lunch. - Embarkation before lunch. - Lunch on board. - Afternoon visit to Karnak & Luxor Temples on the East Bank - Dinner on board. - Overnight in Luxor.
Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions- Breakfast on board. - Morning visit to the West bank enjoying Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. - Lunch on board. - Sail to Esna. - Cross the Lock. - Sail to Edfu - Overnight in Edfu.
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples - Sail to Aswan- Breakfast on board. - Morning visit Horus Temple in Edfu. - Then sail to Kom-Ombo. - Lunch on board. - Afternoon visit Kom-Ombo temple - Then sail to Aswan - Dinner on board. - Arrival Aswan and Overnight
Aswan Nile Cruise Tours- Breakfast on board. - Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temples - Lunch and dinner on board. - Overnight at Aswan
Aswan Nile Cruise - Travel To Luxor- Breakfast on board. - Disembarkation after breakfast. - Transfer back from Aswan to your hotel in Luxor (Around 3 hours driving).
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Land transfers (Aswan- Luxor) around 3 hrs driving
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5* cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spendings