- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A Cairo day tour to visit the ancient capital of Memphis and Sakkara with its step Pyramids of Zoser and Dahshur. This tour takes you further to the first Pyramids ever built. Located about 30 KM south Cairo. The tour to Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur is serves as an introduction to ancient history of the city and more calm sites visited which allows you to enjoy the monuments more.
starting the Giza Pyramids Tour with The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing