- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore Ancient Egypt all in one day. Take in the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykreinus and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world.
Pick up from the hotel with our Egyptologist guide collects you from your Cairo or Giza hotel to make a Panoramic Visit To The Pyramids of Giza, the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. There are three main Pyramids, which were built in the 4th Dynasty. The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs for Kings and Queens. Next, move on to see The Great Sphinx of Giza, a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head bearing the face of Pharoah Khafre.. Lunch at local restaurant, then Visit the famous Egyptian Museum, Housing an impressive collection of ancient Egyptian antiques and many treasures of King Tutankhamen, from collections of papyrus and coins to coffins and Tutankhamen's famous gold mask, you'll discover much of the country's ancient past and be visually amazed by the richness of the artifact . . Then, you will have some time to enjoy shopping at Khan El-Khalili, the largest bazaar in Middle-east , After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Drinks at restaurant.
- any optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing