- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile’s West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings. The Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Which dedicated to the most famous powerful queen of Egypt Queen Hatshepsut.
Tour to Luxor West Bank
Valley of the Kings:
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon:
Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel / Nile Cruise.
- Pick up services from your hotel / Nile cruise in Luxor & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing mentioned.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing