- Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Prices are per person.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Prices will be change if fuel rates and entrance fees will be increased or other types of taxes.
We strongly recommend and advise that you obtain travel insurance. Policies are available to cover loss or damage to luggage, medical emergencies that your regular insurance might not cover when you are overseas, travel interruption, trip cancellation and unforeseen expenses if you have to cancel your trip.
Not included in Tour Price:
Charges not mentioned elsewhere for this tour such as: passport, entry visa fees , laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages including wine and beer, mineral water, insurance of any kind, custom duties, gratuities to tour guides, excess baggage charges, etc. Extra charges for food ordered a la carte or from room service. These charges must be paid directly to the hotel or restaurant.
If you have a problem with any of the Tour Services provided it should be brought to the immediate attention of our representative or the company directly whilst on the Tour. We will then attempt to rectify the situation immediately. Upon return it is almost impossible to correct a situation that could have been corrected during the Tour. Please note that if you choose for any reason not to participate in any part of the program once on the tour, there will be NO refund for these services, as they are prepaid based on the number participating.
(Note: If you miss part of the tour due to medical reasons your Insurance should cover this portion if pre-purchased.)
We act only as an agent for the participants in regard to travel, whether by rail road, motor coach, private car, boat, aircraft, or any other convenience and assumes no liability for injury, illness, damage, loss accident, delay or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes; – Weather, acts of God, force majeure, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, labor disputes, riots, theft, mechanical breakdowns, quarantines or acts of default, delays, cancellations or changes of any hotel, carrier, or restaurant. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses.
Only our authorized representative, who would have a document in writing, is authorized to vary, add or waive any term or condition in this document.
- From 0 till 5.99 years: Free of charge sharing parent’s cabin
- From 6 till 11.99 years: Sharing parent’s cabin & will be charged as a half adult with a maximum of one child.
- Children from 12 years & over will be charged full fare.
- In case of cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to arrival on the regular dates & 5 weeks prior to arrival on the Premium dates, one night will be charged automatically as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to arrival on the regular dates & 3 weeks prior to arrival on the Premium dates, 50% from the total amount will be charged automatically as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation less than one week prior to arrival on the regular dates & 2 weeks prior to arrival on the Premium dates, full cruise amount will be charged automatically as cancellation fees.